A player’s farm is their “home on the range” within the Unicorn Multiverse. It’s a completely customizable plot of land with up to 8 farm slots for harvesting berries and other important crafting materials. Many people don’t know this but Unicorns love berries! As players collect materials they can invest in building upgrades to further enhance and boost their production.
There are four key features to each farm:
- Farm Slots: Where Players can grow Class Berries over time, which are used for crafting.
- Workshop: Where Players can produce materials over time and for soft resources, and then craft advanced materials with more basic materials.
- Nursery: Where Unicorns breed/evolve and new unicorns are born.
- Stables: Where a Player can see all their Unicorn NFTs as well as in the future make things like parties, etc. when there is gameplay that requires groups of Unicorns. Upgrading the Stables increases Unicorn Energy recovery.
There are three types of farms:
- Basic Farms: Produce Normal Berries and a chance at producing one specific Class Berry
- Rare Farms: Produce Normal Berries and a chance at producing one specific Class Berry from a specific Class Group
- Mythic Farms: Produce Normal Berries and a chance at producing one of any of the Class Berries.