Unicorns can be evolved from their baby form at an individual player’s discretion. Unicorns will always keep their unique traits but Evolution gives a chance to roll for a higher quality gene stat. Given only adult unicorns can be bred, we anticipate most players evolving their unicorns overtime. Unlike Breeding, Class Berries are necessary for evolution. To evolve a Unicorn, the Player needs to spend at least 1 Class Berry of the Class of the Unicorn as well as Rainbow Tokens and a small amount of Unicorn Milk.
Players have the option to pay more than 1 Class Berry (up to 10 max) when evolving a Unicorn. Each additional Class Berry beyond the first will increase the chance of a Gene Upgrade. Players can also use Class Boosters when evolving their Unicorns. Just as in Breeding, Class Boosters increase the chance of upgrading Genes when evolving.
Evolution Flow -
- 1.Each Gene rolls to see if it upgrades during Evolution
- 1.If Yes, the Gene will upgrade to a higher Rarity
- 2.If No, the Gene will stay at it’s current Rarity
- 2.Unicorn Stats are bumped when the Unicorn is Evolved. This occurs after the Gene Upgrades are rolled on. Stats associated with Genes increase based on the rarity of the Gene.
- 3.Then each Gene of the Unicorn is rolled to see if it will increase in rarity.
- 4.Then each visual attribute or “part” asset is then upgraded to it’s next evolution stage.
- 5.After all these rolls and upgrades are complete, the Unicorn will be evolved.